Donate today to Operation Wounded Warrior Support
Exclusive Project of The Jubilee Foundation. Offering duck hunting, scholarships & support to our Soldiers.DONATE
Want a way to DONATE more? OWWS is looking for companies or individuals to donate AUTOMATIC 12 ga shotguns for those soldiers unable to use the pump shotguns. BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE II 12 Gauge Semiautomatic is the desired equipment for our soldiers.
Have questions or ready to make a donation. First, THANK YOU. Contact:
Dr. Jim Daniel, BG, Aus (ret.), Chairman of The Jubilee Foundation
Latest Update of OWWS
- March 2014 Benefit Dinner with Miss Arkansas and lots of items sold at the auction – see the event here: operationwoundedwarriorsupport.org/fundraisers
- WARRIOR CHALLENGE - Success! Our Ranger volunteers raised money and ran in the Pensacola Marathon Veterans’ Weekend. Thank you Warrior Challenge team and all the supporters who donated on behalf of the Warrior Challenge AND Operation Wounded Warrior Support.
- In the midst of our 12th Season Hosting Wounded Warriors – Primarily US Army Rangers, many have done 6 or more combat deployments. Great duck hunting and fellowship going on at the Duck House and Swamp Fox, Arkansas.
- 100% of all Donations go to support wounded Soldiers – DONATE TODAY!
- Operation Wounded Warrior Support (OWWS) of The Jubilee Foundation also provides educational scholarship aid to the severely wounded, permanently disabled veteran.
- The Jubilee Foundation is a 36 year old nonprofit volunteer organization with a local Arkansas board of directors. Everyone is a non-paid volunteer.
- Fantastic Article about the 2014 Arkansas Duck Hunting and Chris (US Marine Corp who has served in Afghanistan) - written by, Lt Col Reagan K. Whitlow
What Client’s Say
I am honored to provide Wounded Warrior duck hunts at our Swamp Bucks property. I have told the Soldiers that they are always welcome to come hunt with us anytime they can.”Doctor Porter Rodgers (owner), Exclusive Arkansas Duck Camp
We are Home of the Brave because of the Brave!Americans, United States of America
The Pentagon assigned me to Little Rock in the early 80′s. During this tour we leaned to love Arkansas, its natural beauty and its people.Jim Daniel, BG, AUS (ret.), Chairman/Founder of The Jubilee Foundation
I am taking part (running the Pensacola Marathon) in the Warrior Challenge as my attempt to say Thank You to these heroes.Brad King, South Again Charters (Pensacola)
“These incredible shotguns will be used by our veterans that due to their injuries are unable to use a pump shotgun. Do you love hunting? Imagine if someone told you that you could not longer do it because of the lack of a simple piece of equipment…help us say THANK YOU to our wounded veterans by donating today!”Pensacola Marathon Warrior Challenge, Pensacola Marathon 2013
Operation Wounded Warrior Support raises its own funding and provides duck hunting trips in Arkansas for warriors with Purple Hearts or the equivalent. This past year was the 11th season of hosting these honored soldiers. The Foundation and the Soldiers wanted to do something for their military brothers who had been severely wounded in battle.
Thus, began Operation Wounded Warrior Support(OWWS) duck hunting trips in Arkansas at exclusive hunting clubs while hosted in the Duck House owned by Jim & Julia Ann Daniel.